On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 11:27 AM, Phillip Hellewell <ssh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks.  Maybe I should take a closer look at NPanday.  But given all
> the other custom logic I need, I'm pretty sure I'll still need my own
> plugin.

For anyone who is curious, this is what I ended up using for my plugin:

1. org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull.XmlPullParser to parse my XML,
similar to how MavenXpp3Reader parses resources.
2. org.codehaus.plexus.util.DirectoryScanner to match files based on
includes/excludes.
3. org.codehaus.plexus.util.FileUtils to copy files and directories

So basically, the Plexus utilities are what I've been looking for my
whole life :)

Phillip