Hello Fernando,

You can call me 'Roland', that is my first name. ;-)

If I understand correctly, you have a POM-file on your computer and run
Maven on it. This will download/checkout/copy/... everything to your
computer.

Now, I presume that the POM you are using is *not* the one you call
'parent' in your structure, or is it? If not, I think the problem is
that 'eclipse:eclipse' is called on the wrong project.
If it is, there might be something else going on here.

Please give me a little more background info on this!

Also, I really like the idea you are having here. I do think this would
be better as an archetype though, but that's just a matter of opinion. :-)

Regards,

Roland