Barrie and Roland,
      I discused with my boss about not doing this work as you explained to
me in this thread. We finally decided not to include the instructions that
copy eclipse and weblogic into pom.xml, but into a script sh that it is
called from outside.

The point was that our script is not part of maven life cycle.

thanks a lot for your support.