From: Ron Wheeler [mailto:rwhee...@artifact-software.com]
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 5:24 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: help - how to reduce the build time using mvn and cargo

By this time on a Friday 3s look like 7s.

We had to remove over 70 out of our build.
It made lots of things better.

Some dependencies such as CXF for Web services are huge and getting them
as provided was a big help since we had a dozen or so webapps in our LMS
portal that used web services.

  If 70 can be removed will the WAR file be a negative size and give you
back disk space when you build it?

Ron

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail and the information transmitted within
including any attachments is only for the recipient(s) to which it is intended
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of; or taking of any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please send the e-mail
back by replying to the sender and permanently delete the entire message and
its attachments from all computers and network systems involved in its receipt.