It's an M2Eclipse problem. I think you should rather user their ML.

--
Guillaume

Le 29/06/2011 17:15, Sebastian Goldt a écrit :
Hi all,

today, I run into some problems with the Maven Eclipse Plugin 2.8 using
Maven 3.0.3 on an Ubuntu 11.04 while setting up a mixed Java / Groovy
project. It seems as if the eclipse plugin doesn't include all source code
folders in the generated .project file. I haven't found anything on the
internet on that particular issue so far...

*Details:*

My project in question contains both tests and main source code in java as
well as in groovy, so I have the four folders src/main/java,
src/main/groovy, src/test/java and src/test/groovy which are added to the
project with the Build Helper Maven Plugin (1.6). When I generate the
eclipse project files using eclipse:eclipse, the generated .classpath file
only contains the src/main/groovy folder and not the src/test/groovy folder.

*Reproduction:*
The easiest way to reproduce the problem is by using a java/groovy project
quickstarter from codehaus:

    1. Create a dummy groovy/java project by using typing:

    mvn archetype:generate     -DarchetypeGroupId=org.codehaus.groovy
    -DarchetypeArtifactId=groovy-eclipse-quickstart
    -DarchetypeVersion=2.5.1-M3-SNAPSHOT     -DgroupId=foo     -DartifactId=bar
        -Dversion=1     -DinteractiveMode=false     -DarchetypeRepository=
    https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/snapshots/

    2. Create Eclipse project files

    mvn eclipse:eclipse

When inspecting the generated .classpath file, you will notice that the
src/test/groovy path is missing.

Note that if you wanted to import the project into eclipse, you would have
to set up the eclipse plugin in your pom as to include *.groovy classes on
your build path and properly organise the files in packages; however, this
wouldn't change the actual problem in any way.

*Workaround:*
Simply import the project into Eclipse and declare the src/test/groovy
folder as source folder.

Is this a bug or is there another mistake?

Regards,
Sebastian