You could reach out to the Hudson user community.

I do not use Hudson although many people here do use Maven and Hudson together.

We have a large project with over 90 maven projects of which 70 produce artifacts based on our code.
We have a small team but have some rules about releases and SNAPSHOTS.
We use "Releases" in a conventional way.
SNAPSHOTs get deployed to Nexus with a spec and a warranty from the person doing the deploy.

The spec may be verbal or in an e-mail "I have deployed a new SNAPSHOT of Web Service x that has dummy database access and always returns 7 when you ask for a record count and returns testrecorda regardless of the search critera on a lookup. I have tested this and it works"

If you are a consumer of x, you have to decide if you want to keep using the older SNAPSHOT (only had the record count function, for example) or fix your code to take advantage of the increased/changed functionality(lookup stub partially working) included in the new version.

This is a lot different from the workflow when using Hudson.
I don't really understand the Hudson philosophy and how you avoid the human communication and management required to manage a multi-person project that uses stubs and partially functional modules in the process of developnment.

Ron