My day job company is assosiate member of Eclipse so of course Eclipse is tool to use.

Markku

On 2.3.2012 18:14, Wayne Fay wrote:
You don't understand how Eclipse IDE works. Eclipse does not have different
classpaths for testing and actual runtime. So Eclipse basic design is
faulty. There is bug open since 2008 to provide means to tell Eclipse that
Of course NetBeans and IntelliJ has correct way to do things but they are
not an option.
Help me understand this line of thinking...

Product A is demonstrably broken for what we need and has been since 2008.
Products B and C support our needs perfectly well. One is free, one is not.
And yet B and C are "not an option."

This doesn't sound rational to me. Why are they not an option for you?
I would challenge that assertion with whoever is making the decision.

Wayne