yeah, I thought the same thing and just checked it before reading your
e-mail. It's in there. Our project is big so I can't fiddle too much with
the parent POM and I don't want to roll my check into the main surefire
report. The custom check is used as an on-demand static code analysis to
identify public methods in our business tier that are missing
security-related annotations. I'd rather override the parent with my
config, not the union I'm getting now. If all else fails I'll create a new
module that doesn't inherit from our standard parent.

Grant