On Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:27:18 +0200
Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net> wrote:

> Yes, you use classifiers for that. Normally not a clean Maven solution
> though. Please do understand they will all have the same set of
> dependencies as they share one pom.

Yes, the dependencies are fine. I'm aware this isn't a very clean
solution, but it's by far the least intrusive so far. I'd normally
not do anything like this, but the library in question has a rather
complicated relationship with native libraries and makes some
assumptions that don't necessarily apply when working with Maven.

Anyway, I'll look into classifiers, thanks.