Hi Brian,

Actually this is exactly where we are aimed to. Since we do want to see
open source projects growing from our initiative it just makes sense to get
open-source communities (such as Apache) involved. Right now we're focused
on getting the platform up and running so we can put together enough
material for engaging into conversation.

Thanks for getting involved!

Cheers,