Hi Benson

Then I think that all will be well indeed.
Building that kind of relationship with ASF is very much aligned with our
goals.

Right now we're working on multiple fronts to improve our service and get a
small scale operation going, so we can make the necessary tweaks to make
the model actually work.
When the time comes, I believe approaching ASF (and Codehaus, JBoss, etc)
will come very naturally. And donating part of what we get just makes a lot
of sense (even if we were thinking as investors).

FreedomSponsors is made by developers who love open source, and our main
goal is to serve the OSS community, while also being able to work on the
open source projects that we love ourselves!

But those are still dreams for the future. Now is the time for us to do the
best we can to get there.

So... Wish us luck! :-)

Thanks for getting involved!
Tony Lâmpada

PS: Speaking of OSS, just as a side note: We are going to open source
FreedomSponsor's website code as well (there's some code cleanup we have to
do first, though)