Hi,

I hope somebody on this list can help me with - or knows a location to
find help for - a dependency problem.

I have a bunch of projects:

+master
  + plain
    - java-lib
    - bind-one
    - bind-two
  + jee
    - ejb
    - ear

'+' are 'pom', i.e. reactor-, projects, '-' are 'jar', 'ejb' and 'ear' projects.
'ejb' depends on all 'plain' projects (provided), so does 'ear' (runtime).
'bind-two' depends on 'java-lib' (currently provided, tried compile,
but makes no difference).

I'm able to 'mvn package' and 'mvn install' without any hassle.
But 'mvn dependency:tree' or 'mvn source:aggregate' fails, unless I
had successfully run 'mvn install' for the current version before.

What's wrong here? Are my dependencies creepy, or is there something
going wrong in dependency and source plugin?

For those interested in inspecting this (and pointing me towards my
probably obvious mistake by banging my head onto it) I've created a
minimal example I'm capable to reproduce this behavior with:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-4778941/maven_dep_example.zip.html

Thanks in advance,
and best regards,

Peter