It might just be me being an Internet idiot, but I tried downloading
and just got downloads for some download manager or other junk. Please
make it easy for us to help! I'm not even sure this is for real or if
you're someone trying to trick us to install some malware.

Just wasted time which I could have spent helping you,
/Anders