Hello,

I'm sorry for any confusion, but behind the given download link
there's on the right side a block with date, file size and comment.
Below this block there's a download button. And to it works.

It would for sure have been easier to attach the archive, especially
as it's only a few K in size. But I assumed this list might block
attachments. So the next easy solution to me was to upload it
somewhere always accessible.

I can only assure I never was nor am trying to trick you to install malware.

Regards,
Peter