If there is a real interest in my participation I would be glad to join. But to
tell it frankly, I enjoyed lots of forums and lists where people talked and
talked and talked (I am an EG member and know how long companies can talk just
to not being forced to change one code line) and did never come to a consensus.
So do you actually see any chances of a solution for the described problem?
See, if not, it makes no sense that I add another thread on the dev list.