Hi Tim,

> http://duns.github.com/maven-nar-plugin/

That is the old site, and it is up to Mark whether he has time to update
it. (Mark, if you do have time, it would solve a lot of confusion to update
some of the information in your GitHub space, since there are still an
overwhelming number of links to duns.github.com as the definitive
maven-nar-plugin site.)

> FYI, I subscribed to the google mailing list.  Certainly don't mind
> assisting in the project.

Great, thanks!

Regards,
Curtis