I'm trying out the maven-nar-plugin and I found a version on maven central that has the following signature: org.codeswarm:maven-nar-plugin:20121119

I didn't see 20121119 as a tag in the versions listed here: https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NAR

The source seems pretty much the same as the head of the master (https://github.com/duns/maven-nar-plugin) as I used that to step through the debugger tosee if I could identify an issue.

My question is, "Is there an official org.apache.maven.plugin:maven-nar-plugin deployed?"

I didn't see it in Apache Snapshots. https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/maven/plugins/ and the "org.codeswarm" groupId on Maven Central makes me think that someone just took the master and deployed their own, unofficial, release.

Can an official snapshot or possible tagged release be deployed to the Apache Maven Repos?

Tim