I will setup the hudson/jenkins to build and setup a small repository for
new versions on the github project. Give me some days. :)

However this wont perform the test cases yet (the need native build on
various platforms).
But as soon as possible this will solved.

I think as soon as we finished merging all the branches and forks we can
start to bring up new versions to maven central.
Please contact me directly if you want to have configuration permissions on
the hudson (those that are already comitters on the maven-nar group at
github).