Hi Nambi,

> Debugging is one of the important features that is easy to do in IDE,
> but hard to do in CLI using jdb. If there is a way (plugin) that can
> enable this for emacs or vim, would be a great.

For Eclipse (my preferred tool): http://eclim.org/

I know people who use it to good effect, but personally I don't use it. I
prefer the opposite approach: embedding vim editing style into Eclipse:
http://vrapper.sourceforge.net/home/

Vim and Eclipse both bring so much productivity I would hate to give up
either of them. Fortunately, you don't have to. :-)

Regards,
Curtis