28 nov 2013 kl. 15:39 skrev Nick Stolwijk <nick.stolw...@gmail.com>:

> Probably you have the xxx-shared artifact already in your local repository
> from an earlier invocation, so it won't get looked up in Nexus, while your
> colleague doesn't.
>
> I think your parent part of the pom should look something like this:
>
> <parent>
>               <groupId>xxx.xxx.xxx</groupId>
>               <artifactId>xxx-shared</artifactId>
>               <version>2.0.26-SNAPSHOT</version>
>               <relativePath>../xxx-shared/pom.xml</relativePath>
>       </parent>

It is *at* this parent that the "mvn clean" is done! The one failing is a
module of this and is residing with a correct relative path to this parent.

But it is correct that only I have this artifact in my local repository since
my colleague are failing to build this due to this problem.

> Try to empty your local repository (~/.m2/repository/xxx/xxx/xxx/ and
> rebuild. I guess without setting the relativePath you will see the same
> error as your colleague.

The relative path is ".." and should thus be correct. But "cleaning" my
~/.m2/repository/... artifacts is probably a good test to do anyhow.

Thanks,
Tommy Svensson