Sounded like you were using a pom to "install" 3rd party jars into the
local repo for other modules to use... I ack that I could be wildly off
base... but when we see people talking about their "install" pom and
putting "install" in quotes 9 times out of 10 they are trying to hack
installing .jar files into the local repo... you may be the 1 time out of
10 that isn't ;-)