Hi Roy,

Can you use a bisect-style debugging approach? Remove half of the modules
from the build and run dependency:tree again. If it works, add half back in
again; if not, remove half of what remains. Etc. Then at least you might
isolate the problem a bit more. It also might make it easier to create a
minimal test case for bug reporting purposes.

Regards,
Curtis