Hi Martin,

thanks for that.  Unfortunately its no help if you don't use Nexus.

All the best,
DaveLaw

On 18.02.2014 02:28, Martin Gainty wrote:
MG> ...I had a chance to read the FINE manual today and when including remote
repositories:
Option=Download Remote Indexes
This field controls the downloading of the remote indexes. If enabled, Nexus
will download
the index, if it exists, and use that for its searches as well as serve that up
to any clients which
ask for the index (like m2eclipse). The default for new proxy repositories is
enabled, but all
of the default repositories included in Nexus have this option disabled. To
change this setting
for one of the proxy repositories that ship with Nexus, change the option, save
the repository,