Ron,

* finding all POMs is not that simple in our case as we have at least
20 SVN repositories with multiple projects and about 100 git
repositories.
* POMs are XML but a lot of projects have at least DEPARTMENT_POM ->
TEAM_POM -> PROJECT_POM -> MODULE_POM relations, so we have to lookup
stuff in Artifactory anyway.
* I think I will implement a goal `display-ancestors` in the
versions-maven-plugin :-).

Regards
Mirko

Regards Mirko