Ron,

we have developed some tools which try to guess POM resolutions using
Python and getting the same resolution resp. interpolations as Maven
is sometimes hard to do:

* Inheriting POMs do not need to override version and groupId so you
have to interpolate these from the ancestors.
* Same for properties which are inherited as well while other elements
as scm are adding module/artifactIds.

Regards
Mirko
Regards Mirko