Ha ha ha. Very good :-)

I have published to Maven Central, so I know how daunting this can be at first.

If you want to publish to Maven Central I recommend https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/getting-started-apache-maven-video

Cheers, Eric

On 12/3/2014 11:27 AM, Jon Pretty wrote:
I can offer you this:

http://play.textadventures.co.uk/Play.aspx?id=zv-wer8keey6rnhk4am25q

It's a create-your-own-adventure about my experience of trying to publish a library to Maven Central. It's a couple of years old now, so the landscape might have improved a little in patches.

Jon