Jason's suggestion is what I have attempted in the past. You want to mirror
your remote repository using file:/// pointing to your disk copy. Then you
don't have to be offline. However, this is NOT your local repo! You still
need that. Don't confuse the two even if both are on your machine.

Cheers,
Paul

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com