Hi,

On 2/8/16 6:43 AM, Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
I have a project with multiple modules and sub-modules.   Two of the
modules, use
the same maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file logic, just the artefacts they are
working

Can you show an example of your deploy-file logic? Cause if you are really using deploy-file goal within your pom file and in your life cycle there is something wrong...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

with are different.  One module uploads designated JARs to Nexus.  The
other is
meant for uploading ZIP files.  Both are activated only if their respective
profiles
are activated, -Pupload-jars and -Pupload-zips respectively.  Both modules
share the same settings.xml information regarding repositories and servers.

Upload-jars is able to successfully upload the JARs using deploy-file.
Upload-zips always fails with:

     Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase:Unauthorized

How do I figure out the credentials that are being used ?  When I use

     mvn -X

I do not see anything that would indicate what user/passwd combination is
being used.   Any thoughts or suggestions ?