Yeah I can confirm, that I too couldn't find any reference to invalid login
attempts in my Artifactory logs.

Chris

Von: Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sang...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016 21:49
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: debugging maven-deploy-plugin:deploy-file

What should I be looking at on the server side ?  I have access to it, with
admin privs.

I don't know much about it, and am the admin because the people that set it
up have all left
the company.  I'm "it" by default :)

I looked at nexus.log, but nothing happens when I actually run maven with
the pom.xml.  I have compared
the help:effective-settings output for the jars-upload vs zip-upload
profile, and the only difference was
the profile name.

I am trying to figure out from the server side if there is anything
configured incorrectly somewhere, or some role/privilege
that is incorrect, though that doesn't make sense, as its the same user
writing tot he same repository in both cases.

Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sang...@gmail.com