Just on a side note, eclipse m2e pom editor does have an autocomplete for
plugin configuration based on the plugin descriptor and the classes that
are used.
+1 to namespace support though, since it could be used to provide
autocomplete for parts that cannot be deduced by looking at the model
(xpp3dom elements, maps, etc.)