Hi,

you don't usually depend on EJBs in your WARs. You should depend on ejb-
client. IIRC you'll have to explicitely configure your EJB project to create an
ejb-client artifact.

I just tried that though, and the ejb-client JAR is still kept inside the WAR.

Are you planning to deploy your WAR files also in a servlet container? Because
if not, you could mark the ejb/ejb-client dependency as provided. That's how
we solved that.

Stefan