From: garym@ <oedata.com ga...@oedata.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2019 1:26 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: Need help.. How to configure POM for multi-module checkout

Hi Karl,

Thank you for replying on mail server. and thanks for sending me the links to
you project poms. They look awesome.

The is a difference between your projects and my situation. Your projects all
the modules reside in the same repository. In my case, they reside in different
repositories.

I elected to use the scm plugin because it allows me to select branches and
tags, based on the project and development requirements. I didn't suspect
reactor would check for poms before executing the life cycle.

I'm sure this has been solved  by someone in the past. I just don't know how to
solve it using maven. I can solve it with a bunch of execute blocks, but that
is very ugly. I'm going to look at the release plugin and a few others

It's likely I'm using the wrong plugin or I'm missing a plugin.

BTW, I like your iterator plugin

cheers
gary