Hi Karl,

Thank you for the suggestion to use maven-shade/maven-assembly-plugin(s).

I was planning to use them, but haven't gotten around to them yet.  I was hung
up on the checkout/build thing. :- Maybe on Tuesday.

The libraries are in 7 modules to manage the development cycle, specifically
functional and unit testing.

The aggregate library.jar will not have test cases other than one per library
to ensure each module was included in the library.jar.

The BOM file is the way I'm going as per your suggestion.

cheers,
gary