I have *war that I've built on 3 different Macs (maven-war-plugin 3.3.2).
The code is pulled from my local git repo, and the supporting jars are from
a local Nexus repository. All Macs use the same setup--Amazon Corretto Java
11 and Maven 3.9.1. The ~/.m2/settings.xml are identical. Two of the Macs
produce the same *war (a Mini with 10.15.7 and a MacBook with 12.6.5). The
third Mac--also a Mini with 10.15.7--is missing one JAR file in
WEB-INF/lib. How can this be?

The missing JAR is in each local repository. I do not see this JAR when I
run `mvn dependency:tree`, though I see a different (newer) version as
"provided." The missing JAR doesn't seem to matter when the webapp runs (no
problems found so far). Any idea as to why, and what I can (or should?) do
for a consistent build?

Marlowe, *Doctor Faustus* (v. 111-13)