Well,

we have some notes and scratches around like these:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Maven+Ecosystem+Cleanup
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/Towards+Doxia+2.0.0+Stack

But these are about Maven "ecosystem" that needed a lot of work to make
those up to date.
The "battle" with Maven4 API is _not present here_, as we can only work by
data that "trickles" to us,
or we spend our own energy to look up all the plugins out there...

Thanks