Hi,

this is easy with maven. To do that, you must define a reactor and
dependencies in each project descriptor depends on the pom source
of the other project source results:

A:  <dependency>
      <groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>B</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
      <type>jar</type>
    </dependency>

    <dependency>
      <groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
      <artifactId>C</artifactId>
      <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
      <type>jar</type>
    </dependency>

When you use it, the reactor checks each dependency in the project
descriptors (A,B,C) and determines the build order dynamicly. For
better understanding of these concepts you should read:

http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=MavenMagic

Bye,
Chrisitan

>Hi,
>I have a main project A that depends on subprojects B and C.
>A needs B and C as jar dependencies to be built so B and C must be
>compiled and jared and then to compile A.
>how can i perform that order with multiproject goal? how can i refer
>to B and C as depndencies in the project.xml of A ?
>which properties to set?

>thanks in advance,
>Bahaa

BG-PHOENICS GMBH