(or alternatively, that you didn't define a <currentVersion>)

John Taylor wrote:

Hi Bahaa - it looks like you haven't defined the <version> of the jar file that you're dependent on.
Regards,
John

Bahaa Nasrallah wrote:

Thanks Christian,
I have problem, when i run maven i get (Attempting to downlaod A-.jar
Error retrieving artifact from [http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/A/jars/A-.jars)

A.jar should be created during the build and not before it!
do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

On Apr 6, 2005 12:36 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]