Hi, I have a question
Why will maven 2.0 use only java for writing plugins?
I used maven 1.x enough long time, and always there were no enough
documentation about using it and many useful thing I was looking in plugins
scr. So it was very good place to dig if I had questions.
My opinion that it could be not very comfortable for users of maven to look
sorce code of plugins if they would be compiled, but I have never  like
jelly as scripting language.
My suggestion is to use some java compatible scripting language for writing
plugins, like BeanShell project or Groovy.

Thanks
Yuriy.