Nothing at present, though we have thought of doing some work in this area.

Theoretically, you should not have to drill down because the libraries
should be license in such a way that that is all you have to accept,
but it can get complicated.

(eg, if foo uses bar and bar is GPL, foo has to be GPL anyway - though
this might not be the case if bar were LGPL, or if foo didn't import
any code from bar)

- Brett