On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Nathan Sowatskey wrote:

Hi there,

I'm currently working on an xdoclet plugin for m2.
It's an unofficial plugin, and I plan to donate it to either maven
or the xdoclet team. As soon as it's alpha ready I'll announce it
here.

Btw, the xdoclet plugins in ibibilio/maven2 are just the m1 plugins.
I'll get into trouble there since my plugin is named
'maven-xdoclet-plugin' (Maybe i'll version it 2.0-SNAPSHOT, although
this is a plugin written from scratch :)).

Greetings,

        Kenney

> Hi
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> If I am to understand the situation correctly, it seems that we can't
> use Xdoclet with M2, which really means that we can't do EJBs in any
> meaningful way with M2 yet. Is that a correct assessment?
>
> I *think* that I should be able to invoke a M1.x plugin in some way
> though, shouldn't I? So presumably I can use that technique to invoke
> Xdoclet. If that *is* a possibility, then I am happy to try that (though
> some clues would be appreciated). If not, please let me know.
>
> Are there any other possibilities I should pursue in this context?
>
> Regards
>
> Nathan
>
> Nicolas Chalumeau wrote:
> > There is not actually any xdoclet plugin for M2.
> >
> > 2005/6/9, Nathan Sowatskey (nsowatsk) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> >>Hi all
> >>
> >>Plodding progress. Now that I get the code compiled (see passim), I need to
> >>use xdoclet to generate my interfaces and deployment descriptors.
> >>
> >>A similar subject on the list referred to:
> >>
> >>http://maven.apache.org/maven2/plugins/maven-ejb-plugin/ejb-mojo.html
> >>
> >>But there seems to be a checksum mismatch on all of the versions of that
> >>plugin.
> >>
> >>And I have also found:
> >>
> >>http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/maven-xdoclet2-plugin/maven-xdoclet2-plugin/
> >

> > This is not a M2 plugin but a Maven 1.X plugin for XDoclet2.
> > I plan to do one to execute XDoclet2 plugin but i did not find the
> > time for and probably can't for the next 2 mouth
> >
> > Nicolas
> >

> >>But I can't see any examples of usage or guidance.
> >>
> >>Has anyone got any ideas here please?
> >>
> >>Many thanks
> >>
> >>Nathan
> >>
> >>--
> >>Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
> >>+44-208-824-4259 - Mobile +44-7740-449794 - AIM id
> >>NathanCisco - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> --
> Nathan Sowatskey - Technical Leader, NMTG CTO Engineering - Desk
> +44-208-824-4259/+1-408-527-2595 - Mobile +44-7740-449794 - AIM id
> NathanCisco - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kenney Westerhof
http://www.neonics.com
GPG public key: http://www.gods.nl/~forge/kenneyw.key