2005/6/9, Kenney Westerhof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Nathan Sowatskey wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm currently working on an xdoclet plugin for m2.
> It's an unofficial plugin, and I plan to donate it to either maven
> or the xdoclet team. As soon as it's alpha ready I'll announce it
> here.

Cool !! I wanted to do it so I don't have to. I have opened an issue for this :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/XDP-60

We have talk about it in the list and the best place in xdoclet2
plugin repository.

> Btw, the xdoclet plugins in ibibilio/maven2 are just the m1 plugins.
> I'll get into trouble there since my plugin is named
> 'maven-xdoclet-plugin' (Maybe i'll version it 2.0-SNAPSHOT, although
> this is a plugin written from scratch :)).

As the xdoclet 2 project name is XDoclet2 why don't use
maven-xdoclet2-plugin with an 1.06SNAPSHOT version

> Greetings,
>
>         Kenney

Thank

Nicolas