On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Nathan Sowatskey wrote:

I'll publish within a week (probably the day after tomorrow).

I've got to say, i've cheated a bit on this to keep it dynamic: it's
really just an ant executor; you can paste ant tasks in the pom
and it will run them. This seemed like the easiest way to preserve
the xdoclet configuration (else i'd have to create code to handle all
possible configurations of all modules).

-- Kenney