Hi Fabrice,

I am using SVN, but had the same kind of problem (at first).

In your release plugin configuration, did you also provide <username>, along
<password> ? I provided both, and it worked.

Now the odd part : I recently removed <username> and <password> and it's still
working. I can't tell why...

Michael McCrann was also trying the release plugin with CVS, and seemed to have
come further than you. Maybe he'll be able to help you ?
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=turbine-maven-user&m=112925914521071&w=2

Regards,
Yann