Hi,

Sorry for butting in - but how about adding some (willing) people as
administrators of *parts* of the ibiblio repo? I for example wouldn't
mind being responsible for managing, say, the jboss section. This
means that the admin only has permissions for that particular
directory of the ibiblio repo and he/she need only to concentrate on
that (new versions, POM fixes).

We can thus divide the workload between the community and let the core
Maven team concentrate more on the core product. In addition, if every
admin is responsible for a group of products he/she are using anyway,
I'm sure the quality of the POMs and their maintenance will go up as
well.

What do you think?