Example :

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>xdoclet</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <tasks>
                <hibernatedoclet destdir="./src/main/java"
                  excludedtags="@version,@author,@todo,@see,@desc"
                  force="./src/main/java" verbose="true">
                  <fileset dir="./src/main/java">
                    <include name="**/modelo/*.java" />
                  </fileset>
                  <hibernate version="3.0" />
                </hibernatedoclet>
                <springdoclet destdir="./src/main/webapp/WEB-INF"
                  mergeDir="./src/main/resources/metadata/metadata-spring"
force="true">
                  <fileset dir="./src/main/java">
                    <include name="**/*.java" />
                    <exclude name="**/actions/*.java" />
                  </fileset>
                  <springxml destinationFile=
"quirografarios2-application-context.xml" defaultAutowire="no"
                    defaultLazyInit="true" />
                </springdoclet>
              </tasks>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

Saludos

Ing. Henry Molina
CONSULTOR INFORMATICO PNUD-IESS

"Darryl L. Pierce" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
06/01/2006 15:14
Por favor, responda a
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

Para
Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Asunto
Using XDoclet2 Hibernate with Maven2

I'm trying to quickly ramp up and use Maven2 on my project. I'm familiar
with XDoclet and have used it with Ant previously. My team is bringing
Maven2 into the project and I'm tasked with moving our XDoclet stuff
over. However, I can't find any documentation that shows how to
configure Hibernate in the pom.xml file (I did find the XDoclet2 Maven2
plugin page) and call it with Maven2.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>