ok , what about the cobertura plugin for maven 2 ? In maven site I am
getting a problem after cobertura runs the junit tests and try to create a
report it crashes and fails the build.

Has anyone got similar problems and any solutions to that?

this is what i am using:
<plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
                <executions>
                  <execution>
                    <goals>