With me it works, but I remember I had to comment out interactiveMode is true in my settings.xml

Roland Kofler wrote:
Really, I don't get it. Why scp still asks me for a password when I have

settings.xml:

<server>
     <id>systemone-repository</id>
     <username>lalala</username>
     <password>lalala</password>
  </server>

and pom.xml:

<distributionManagement>
   <repository>
     <id>systemone-repository</id>
     <name>System One Repository</name>
     <url>scp://development1/var/www/repository/</url>
   </repository>

Why deploy goal continues to ask me for passwords every time?
I don't want to use scpexe with keys and ssh-agent as I want to keep configuration of developer machines as slim as possible

strange is also that i have to set ssh-wagon-alpha-7 explicitly. this should be the default for 2.0.3 not?

thanks,
Roland

--
With kind regards,