It's fine for Subversion and mail notifications. But are these the only
limitations of this development version ? In particular, is it safe to use
it on a multi-module project ?

2006/5/4, Kaare Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

There is one(cruisecontrol config generation) started at the mojo project.

http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/cruisecontrol-maven-plugin/

You can download this and install it manually and give it a go (though
very early in the dev process, and only supports subversion and mail
notifs), it will generate a cruisecontrol setup which will act the
same way as an add m2 project in continuum.
Also a mvn site:site on it will provide you with some documentation on
use.

/Kaare