Well it is really straight forward. I just have my maven 2.0 multi-modules project as a eclipse project.

After I ran mvn eclipse:eclipse I imported the nested projects through the standard project import by pointing into my multi-modules project. In older Version you got an error because of nested project structure. Now you don't get one :-)

Regards,
Ingo