From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 2:53 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Stand-alone app

On 6/2/06, Midtskogen, Erik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Wayne,
>
> Where would I put such documentation?  I don't really see any place on

> the maven site to put documentation of "tips and techniques".  If I
> were to create a assembly:stand-alone-app goal, then at least I'd have

> somewhere to hang the documentation.

The Wiki would be a great place to start:
   http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Home

--
Wendy

The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  Access to this e-mail by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it (including any
attachments) is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and
delete the message, all attachments, and any copies thereof from your system
and destroy any printout thereof.